jane iredale Case Study
The primary goal for jane iredale was to increase sales through digital channels to their online stores.
- Create a highly targeted paid search campaign targeting females who are seeking high-quality natural mineral makeup
- Integrate the paid and organic strategies to mitigate cannibalisation
- Implement Google Shopping campaigns to entice customers with discounts and promotions on google's comparison shopping engine
- Introduce day and time ad scheduling to ensure ads are most prominent at times when conversion is most likely
- Introduce Smart Shopping campaigns which uses machine learning to serve the most relevant combinations of banner and textual ads to prospects across Search, Display, YouTube, and Gmail.
- Implement dynamic remarketing to retarget users with the exact products that had previously browsed on the website(s)
- Secure trademarks to prevent certain advertisers from stealing online traffic and sales
3 X positive ROAS
8% increase in organic search
37% increase in online skin assessments