Migration Law Case Study
The primary goal for this Migration Firm was to increase the number of online leads while simultaneously achieve an acceptable cost per lead (CPL).
- Audit the paid search account to determine current CPL
- Introduce a new keyword strategy that enabled us to have a much tighter control of the media budget
- Implement new paid search campaigns to test the viability of reducing the CPL whilst growing the number of leads
- Introduce day and time ad scheduling to ensure ads are most prominent at times when lead capture is most likely
- Introduce demographic, gender and age targeting
- Introduce highly targeted landing pages to improve the conversion rate
- Implement remarketing strategies to re-engage prospects with brand and offering
Decreased cost by 12% in 8 months
Increased leads by 137.61% in 8 months
Reduced the CPL by 62.90% in 8 months
*Updated outcome, increased leads by 473% in 1 year while maintaining the cost per lead.