Zone RV Case Study
The primary goal for Zone RV was to increase the number of online leads while simultaneously achieve an acceptable cost per lead (CPL).
- Audit the paid search account to determine current CPL (if any)
- Implement Google Analytics tracking to facilitate the above since there was no tracking in place
- Introduce a new keyword strategy that enabled us to have a tighter control of the media budget
- Implement new paid search campaigns to test the viability of reducing the CPL whilst growing the number of leads
- Introduce day and time ad scheduling to ensure ads are most prominent at times when lead capture is most likely
- Introduce demographic, gender and age targeting
- Implement a highly YouTube campaigns to target customers who are researching caravans on YouTube
- Implement remarketing strategies to re-engage prospects with brand and offering
- Integrate Facebook advertising to guide prospects through the funnel
The client now has a clear understanding of where their marketing dollars are being spent and furthermore, they understand what these dollars returning in terms of leads and sales. The number of online leads continues to grow month on month whilst the cost per lead continues to fall - an ideal scenario.